BTS SIO/IG2 Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
I have made a generic platform to the students of Pakistan:

Répondre au sujet    BTS SIO/IG2 Index du Forum » BTS SIO/IG2 » Présentation Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
I have made a generic platform to the students of Pakistan:
Auteur Message
ShehrozQasim

Masculin
Point(s): 1
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message I have made a generic platform to the students of Pakistan: Répondre en citant
Now Pakistan is being counted in the countries who are struggling to be the developed country and in this struggle, there are many problems are in the middle of it. Pakistans major industries and exports are agricultural items (including wheat, fruits, cotton, etc), Sports assets, chicken meat, and some motors are being assembled in some cities of Pakistan but in the field of IT Pakistan I am looking it to fall behind as compare to other European or American countries because of limited thinkings. I am from a web designing services in Pakistan's best company but I have worked also in the other countries and I have observed that I have to promote my country in the IT. I am very pleased to announce here that I need some patriotic and hard workers to execute my plan.

Sam 20 Oct - 13:07 (2018) Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 20 Oct - 13:07 (2018)
victoriakeating

Féminin
Point(s): 2
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message I have made a generic platform to the students of Pakistan: Répondre en citant
There are Pakistan is now becoming a country that is striving to become a developed country. There are many problems in this struggle. Pakistan’s major industries and exports are agricultural products Dissertation Services | Dissertations Hub

Mer 7 Nov - 09:51 (2018) Visiter le site web du posteur
Contenu Sponsorisé

Message I have made a generic platform to the students of Pakistan:

Aujourd’hui à 00:14 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    BTS SIO/IG2 Index du Forum » BTS SIO/IG2 » Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation