BTS SIO/IG2 Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Who knows who Dorothea Dix is?

Répondre au sujet    BTS SIO/IG2 Index du Forum » Divers » Events Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Who knows who Dorothea Dix is?
Auteur Message
AnnaPoll

Féminin
Point(s): 32
Moyenne de points: 1,23

Message Who knows who Dorothea Dix is? Répondre en citant
 I've seen the name Dorothea Dix many times on the Internet. I understand that this is some sort of historical figure? Tell us more? Thank you in advance.

Sam 30 Juin - 09:58 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 30 Juin - 09:58 (2018)
Gordon

Masculin 牛 Buffle
Point(s): 14
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Dorothea Dix was born, raised, and worked in America for the benefit of others. She was an outstanding teacher and activist. It is thanks to Dorothea in America has changed the attitude to mentally ill people. You can learn the details of the life of Dorothea Dix by yourself, just read.

Sam 30 Juin - 10:01 (2018)
ShonHussey

Masculin Bélier (21mar-19avr) 鼠 Rat
Point(s): 1

Gordon a écrit:
Dorothea Dix was born, raised, and worked in America for the benefit of others. She was an outstanding teacher and activist. It is thanks to Dorothea in America has changed the attitude to mentally ill people. You can learn the details of the life of Dorothea Dix by yourself, just read.

Dorothea is a person who needs to be proud. Why ??? Because she was a teacher and an activist. I believe that people who work as teachers, they are very useful to this world. I have a teacher who asks to write a lot of papers. We buy then on service, about which you can read more. It is the scholarship essay writing service.This teachers brings many useful to our world. She is cool. She is as good as Dorothea.

Lun 30 Juil - 13:26 (2018)
RichardAnderson

Masculin

She is an interesting historical personality, though you know what's more interesting? Recently I found out that Las Vegas has shows for kids, can you imagine? I kept researching this surprising topic and found best-vegas company which provides affordable tickets for shows for any occasion.

Lun 3 Sep - 14:00 (2018)
Toni Myran

Féminin

With assignments piling up during the academic right throughout the year it makes sense to start looking for the answer to that question Who can do my homework for me? as soon as possible. As the saying goes, the best time was yesterday, the second best time is now! So once you’ve decided to take the plunge and go looking for some professional academic help with your homework there are quite a few things you should know before you choose the service you need.

If you are fed up with so many assignments or you have tried to determine what to write, but you cannot find anything, then you do not need to worry. A student needs to have free time to have fun and relax. The homework online services for sale is an ideal solution for any student who is overwhelmed or cannot find time for his or her assignments. Expert writers DO MY STATISTICS HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT  write assignments excellently in order to help students to succeed in their careers. The service is offered at an affordable price and it is available whenever you need it.

Dim 16 Sep - 19:00 (2018)
Contenu Sponsorisé

Message Who knows who Dorothea Dix is?

Aujourd’hui à 06:44 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    BTS SIO/IG2 Index du Forum » Divers » Events Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation